Subject: FW: GENTLE REMINDER : Request for Assistance in Research Study on Environmental Health Practices
From: Külli Suurvarik <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>,PTA Üldine <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 11:38:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Edastan kirja palvega aidata kaasa uuringu läbiviimisele.

Lugupidamisega

Külli Suurvarik

Regionaal- ja Põllumajandusministeeriumi

toiduohutuse osakonna nõunik

__________________________

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

+372 5698 7476

Suur-Ameerika 1/ 10122 Tallinn / 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.agri.ee/__;!!DOxrgLBm!UlBsU49tm8eZOoBE4argB4YOFPBqxn07YOn1PUABYiSjOaGvrknBN5Gaaz7qL6oRaoA6VCM6$> 
www.agri.ee

From: Schembri Bernard at MHA - Health Regulation <[email-masked]>
Sent: reede, 17. mai 2024 22:26
Subject: GENTLE REMINDER : Request for Assistance in Research Study on 
Environmental Health Practices
Importance: High

Dear All,

Good evening. This is a gentle reminder for those who have not yet replied 
to the below questionnaire. Most of the 27 member states have already 
responded and those who have done so kindly ignore this email. For those who 
have not yet replied, kindly note that your cooperation is crucial to ensure 
the validity and success of this research, especially as we are still 
awaiting a response from your country. It would be highly appreciated that 
if you cannot fill the questionnaire yourself, kindly forward to other 
contacts from your country please.

Regards & thanks,

Bernard

Bernard Schembri
Assistant Director (Environmental Health)
Environmental Health
Department for Health Regulation

t +356 23343206  e  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.gov.mt/> www.gov.mt  |   <http://www.publicservice.gov.mt/> 
www.publicservice.gov.mt  |   <https://www.facebook.com/servizzpubbliku> 
fb.com/servizzpubbliku

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this 
e-mail

MINISTRY FOR HEALTH AND ACTIVE AGEING

CONTINENTAL BUSINESS CENTRE, TREJQA TAL- FERROVIJA,
SANTA VENERA, MALTA

I've invited you to fill in a form:

 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgKP9xJCmQlNZPszOG8GlSCCASRyrLekAiTItVyLwlX3U5Ng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link> 
Request for Assistance in Research Study on Environmental Health Practices

Dear Participant,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that the 
undersigned is acting as an intermediary for a student perusing a Master of 
Arts in Evidence-Based Management and effective Decision Making at the 
University of Malta.  The student is currently engaged in a research study 
for her dissertation, titled 'The Standard Operating Procedures and Risk 
Mitigation Strategies of the Environmental Health Directorate - In a Small 
European member state'.

As part of the literature review, the student aims to create  a comparative 
table encompassing all 27 European Union Member States to identify common 
practices and works performed by other authorities or private companies. To 
facilitate this research, a questionnaire has been attached, and we kindly 
request your assistance in completing it. Specifically, we are interested in 
gathering information on Tasks undertaken by environmental health officers, 
health inspectors and food inspectors in your country.

Your co-operation in providing access to relevant resources would 
significantly contribute to the depth and scope of this study. This 
questionnaire will only take a few minutes. Please be assured that any 
information shared will be handled with utmost confidentiality and used 
solely for academic purposes.

Thank you for considering my request. Should you have any questions or 
require clarification, I am available for discussion. I appreciate your time 
and willingness to collaborate, and I look forward to the possibility of 
your support.

 <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgKP9xJCmQlNZPszOG8GlSCCASRyrLekAiTItVyLwlX3U5Ng/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link> 
Fill out form

Best regards,

Mr Bernard Schembri

Contact no: 00356 20954111

Bernard Schembri
Assistant Director (Environmental Health)
Environmental Health
Department for Health Regulation

t +356 23343206  e  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.gov.mt/> www.gov.mt  |   <http://www.publicservice.gov.mt/> 
www.publicservice.gov.mt  |   <https://www.facebook.com/servizzpubbliku> 
fb.com/servizzpubbliku

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this 
e-mail

MINISTRY FOR HEALTH AND ACTIVE AGEING

CONTINENTAL BUSINESS CENTRE, TREJQA TAL- FERROVIJA,
SANTA VENERA, MALTA